Public Servant Next Door Program®
All government employees, including city, county, state and federal employees, may purchase ANY home on the market through the Public Servant Next Door Program™. Plus, you may be eligible for the Public Servant Next Door Grant of up to $8,000 and additional down payment assistance for government employees.
Who is eligible?
- City, County, State and Federal Employees
- General Administration
- Clerical and Office Staff
- Engineering and Architecture Staff
- Equipment and Facilities Staff
- Information Technology
- TSA Agents
- Legal Services
- Social Science, Psychology and Welfare
- U.S. Postal Service Employees
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Human Resources Management
Public Servant Next Door™ Program Benefits:
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $8,000.00
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for Government employees
- Simple Docs Program™
- NO application fees
- NO up-front fees
- NO broker fees
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal
(up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees
- Fresh Start Credit Repair Program™
- Simple Docs Refinance Program™
What Other Program Participants Are Saying:
Focused, Professional, Determined!
"If I had to describe Becky in 3 words they would be focused, professional and determined! It’s a blessing to have someone that is working on your behalf almost as if they were going to personally live in the house!"
Such a Pleasure!
"Working with Will has been one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had. The dedication of Will is second to none. Your needs will always be the focus of every conversation. It really does feel like people do come first here. I couldn’t recommend them enough for helping navigate through the home buying experience."
"Drew communicated very well with us throughout this entire process. Even on weekends, we never had to wait to hear back from him when we had questions."
Public Servant Next Door® and Next Door Programs® is the oldest and largest National Home Buying Program in the United States, connecting over 50,000 applicants a year with grants, down payment assistance and other benefits.
Financing for Public Servant Next Door® and Next Door Programs® is provided by our preferred direct lenders and select U.S. National Banks.
No Credit Check Required. Your personal financial information is not collected on this Pre-Application and your credit will not be checked. Once we receive your information, a Program Specialist will contact you to discuss the program and go over the options available, including any grants and down payment assistance you may be eligible for.